Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday

It is Tuesday, and I am staying in Milledeville. I enjoy visiting with my friend Dianne from the college. She lives on the lake, and the air is easier to breathe. I am wondering about my life. I had been thinking that once I was divorced a year and had that great echo in two weeks that said my valve was great, I might sign onto one of those dating sites again, but not now.
I feel okay, but sad today.
BP is 121/85.
HR is 77
RR is 16.
Have been trying to eat more. Eating every two hours today. I will weigh tomorrow. I am reading that exercises benefits are uncertain with PH. So last night I cried. No isometrics or arm exercises in the car on the way in today. I just listened to oldies and rock and roll and thought about digging for truffles in the pecan orchards on 441. And then I thought, I will just keep dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment