Saturday, January 23, 2010

why I am here

I am creating this blog today for three reasons.
First, to keep track for myself of my symptoms and plans.
Second, to update my friends and family who want to know more.
Third, to connect with other members of the medical community who may use the information about my disease to help others with it understand and manage their symptoms.
01/23/10
wt 132
respirations grossly eupnic and 16
HR 72 and regular
chest slightly tight, scale of 1
no pain
no peripheral edema
PA pressure 40 on 1/20/2010, 19 on 12/19/07
Must get myself an automatic blood pressure cuff. My blood pressure has been a bit erratic. I wonder whether the symptoms I have are better or worse when it is slightly higher.

Just now, I must sign off and get on with the business of living.

No comments:

Post a Comment